Monday, June 4, 2007

I Did It Myself

Well, I feel kinda special. I set this up all by myself. It may not be the best blog but I did it myself. Usually I would get my husband to help me with all the computer stuff but I decided, what the hell, I can figure this out. Since this is my very first posting I will explain "The Gerard Factor". This is a running joke between my husband and his family. Quite a few years back it seemed nothing was going right for them. There always seemed to be something going wrong. It was like a black cloud hanging over. One day while sitting around pondering this (I'm sure after an exhausting day of everything going wrong) I believe it was my dear mother-in-law who finally coined the term. So now, whenever anything goes wrong that would only happen to one of them we call it "The Gerard Factor". Say for instance, you went to change the oil in your car. Sounds simple. Well, with "The Gerard Factor" you would not only spill oil all over the garage floor, you would have gotten the wrong oil filter. Oh, you got the box that said it was your oil filter but the oil filter in the box wasn't the one that was supposed to be in there. So you drive back to Auto Zone to get the right oil filter but they are out of them. Even though not 30 minutes ago there were at least 10 of them on the shelf. So you drive to 3 more stores to find the right one. Think that's the end of the story? No siree. You get a nail stuck in the tire so now you have to change a flat tire. You think, no way. I say come stay with us a month and see. This is my life since I married a Gerard and I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

I love you, Fuzzy!

SpeakerTweaker said...

Congratulations! Welcome aboard!



tweaker