Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Happy Seat

So I traded vehicles with a friend of mine yesterday. She had all the kids and I just had to go to work, so she took the mini van.

Her car has, shall we say, a few miles on it. It also has somewhat of a vibration to it when you idle. Some of you (my husband) probably know where this story is going. Chris, if you are reading you may want to stop. I don't want you looking at me funny next time you visit.

Anyways, I first noticed this vibration on my way to work. I hit a few red lights and thought

"Well, this is interesting."

So after work I hop into the car and there it is again. I stop at a light and start to get a "happy" sensation.

Two hours later, after finding all the longest red lights in Memphis, I go to pick my kids up.

My friend says "Wow, you sure had to work late."

"Yeah, uh, late flight. Really long day."

"Then why are you smiling?"

No comments: