Tuesday, June 26, 2007

For My Dear Brother-In-Law

Were you named after anyone? Amanda was a popular name in 1975. Two horrible songs in that year bear my name. Mae was after my Grandmother. At least I didn't get her first name-Bertie!

When was the last time you cried? I cry all the time.

Do you like your handwriting? Not really, too late to do anything about now.

What is your favorite lunchmeat? Roasted turkey or cajun roast beef

Do you have kids? 3 beautiful kids, 2 girls and a boy

If you were another person would you be friends with you? I would like to think so

Do you use sarcasm alot? I try at times but I'm not very good at it

Do you still have your tonsils? Yes

Would you bungee jump? Never

What is your favorite cereal? Golden Crisp

Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? Nope

Do you think you are strong? yes

What is your favorite ice cream? Pralines and Cream from Baskin Robbins

What is the first thing you notice about people? Their speech, if they don't talk, their hair. I know, it makes no sense.

Red or pink? Pink

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I wish I were more assertive

Who do you miss the most? Among the living, Chris. My Grandmaw who is no longer with us.

What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Tan shorts and sandals

What was the last thing you ate? A few bites of leftover Hamburger Helper

What are you listening to right now? Silence, my babies are napping

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green

Favorite smells? Cinnamon rolls baking, rib eye on the grill, ok anything on the grill

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My hubby

Favorite sports to watch? Football, Go Titans!!

Hair color? Umm, dark brown every 6 weeks, naturally, almost completely gray now

Eye color? Green

Do you wear contacts? No.

Favorite food? Medium well ribeye.

Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies, except Halloween. It is my one weakness. I will not watch this movie.

Last movie you watched? I rarely ever make it through an entire movie without falling asleep. The last movie I attempted to watch was Jurassic Park.

What color shirt are you wearing? Red

Summer or winter? Summer. I HATE the cold.

Hugs or kisses? Hugs. They say a lot, they feel so good to give and to get.

Favorite dessert? Baklava, oh my Lord that stuff is good.

Most likely to respond? Didn't send it to anyone. Everyone I know has done it already

Least likely to respond? See above.

What book are you reading right now? None, I am ashamed to say

What is on your mouse pad? I don't have a mouse pad. My husband's mouse pad has a few bills on it.

What did you watch on TV last night? The 4400. Kick ass show.

Favorite sounds? My kids saying "Momma" and "I love you", my husband laughing, also (don't laugh) the sound a 20oz bottle of Dr. Pepper makes when you first open it.

Stones or Beatles? Beatles. Sorry B, I have hidden that from you for all these years.

What's the farthest you've been from home? San Antonio, TX

Do you have a special talent? Not really

Where were you born? Memphis, Tennessee

2 comments:

SpeakerTweaker said...

I love you, too, woman!

Oh, and medium well?!? Blasphemy. Oh, well. At least you don't burn it to a crisp.



tweaker

Brandon said...

I've taken to eating my steak medium, which in most restaurants means warm in the middle. Mmmm.