Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Got Nothin

What a boring week! Nothing going on here. Not a single thing. I am desperately trying to hang on to my sanity until my weekend getaway.

Spring break is this week so I have all three at home 24/7. Gracie tends to bug the ever loving shit out of Sarah and Colin so I have that added fun. She knows their little buttons and she pushes them constantly. I am always having to intervene between her and one or the other.

Colin has turned into quite the little computer player. My husband has Super Mario Brothers on the computer and he has already mastered the first two levels. He is definitely not the outdoors type. We went to the park today and after about 10 minutes he was ready to go back home and play his games.

Sarah is getting in trouble constantly. She seems to be going through a phase where she just doesn't want to listen and is, I think, trying to get into trouble. I'm not sure how to handle her right now. She is so stubborn. I'm trying to be consistent but that child is trying me.

I hope to go back to work next Monday. I have my last physical therapy appointment on Thursday and then back to the Dr. on Friday.

My mood is improving due to the fantastic weather we are having here. I love, love, love this time of year. It rejuvenates me to be able to go out on the porch and have the sun in my face, burning slightly. Listening to the sounds of spring puts me in another place. The birds singing, a lawnmower, the kids outside playing, there is something comforting in a way about them.

Maybe more next time.

No comments: