Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Borrowed Meme

Got this from Liz. As if you needed any more useless info about me.

Hi, my name is:
Amanda
but u can call me: Amanda (by my friends), Mandie (by my family), Fuzzy (by my husband), Momma (by the kids)
Never in my life have I: been out of the United States
The one person who can drive me nuts is: A three way tie goes to my children
My high school was: Southaven High School
When I’m nervous: my stomach hurts and I get diarrhea
The last song I listened to was: Gwen Stefani: 4am
If I were to get married right now, my maid of honor would be: Amy, an undeniable true friend
My hair is: brown, in desperate need of a root touch up
When I was 4: It was 1979, sorry that's all I got. My memory sucks.
Last Christmas: We got our 8 year a 22 rifle. You would have though she won the lottery!
I should be: more patient
When I look down I see: My boobs.
The happiest recent event was: My husband got a SWEET bonus at work. Woo Hoo, shopping!
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Ross
By this time next year: I hope to have lost about 50 pounds
My current gripe is: The heat! I gotta agree with Liz on this one.
I have a hard time understanding: Math. If not for my husband I would have never passed it in high school
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My husband
I want to buy: a new floor for my den.
If you visited the place I was born: You wouldn't be driving far from where I live now. I still live like twenty minutes from the house I was born in.
Where do you plan to visit: New York city
If you spent the night at my house: Expect to be woken up at 6:00 am
The world could do without: selfishness
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a Dr. Pepper
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Probably flowers, from when I was in the hospital
Out of my friends, my favorite blonde is: Rachel
My favorite brunette is: Amy
My favorite black hair is: Tonna
My favorite red head is: Don't know any
My middle name is: Oh, this a tough one for me. I don't think I will tell
In the morning I: fix breakfast, get Gracie off to school, wake up my husband, load the dishwasher, watch an episode of Spongebob or two, change a diaper or two
Last night I was: Depends on what time last night. One part I was watching Simpson's, the other part, well..........
The most important thing to me: is my family
If I was an animal I’d be a: sloth
A better name for me would be: Emotional
Tomorrow I am: going to do the same things I did today
Tonight I am: gonna clean a little, chill a little, probably eat too much
My birthday is: October 23

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Mandie Mae, why won't you tell your middle name? Oh, oops....