Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Week Two

BLAH!!! Short, sweet, and to the point. I always somehow forget how Thanksgiving carries over way past that one glorious Thursday.

I of course had pecan pie and killer sweet potatoes left over. Then the dressing. Oh my goodness. I think I had it for breakfast for 3 days. I think I felt somewhat compelled to not leave any leftovers. I mean, you spend so much time fixing the darn stuff it would be such a shame to just throw away what was left. Is that just my weird thinking? Probably I'm just trying to justify eating dressing for breakfast. Which actually I didn't make, but I did make the sweet potatoes, turkey, and a lemon cake.

Oh well, that was last week and that makes it the past, therefore, I can do nothing about it now. Moving on.

P.S. I do plan on writing in between the weekly updates. This week there just hasn't been much going on. I did get started on my Christmas shopping which makes me very happy. Also, hubby is supposed to teach me how to take pictures off my phone and put them on the computer. I may be picture happy for a few days until the newness wears off or I run out of things to take pictures of. No telling what you might see.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Methinks some weeks be missin'.